By de- clustering clumped water molecules, the efficiency of water moving in and out of cells greatly improves oxygen and nutrient delivery, and also allows cellular waste to be removed more efficiently, radically improving the body’s ability to detoxify itself.
The following biological and therapeutic functions have already been identified and verified by experiment:
• It can prevent damage to the endothelium (the layer of scale like cells that line the inside of the blood and lymph vessels, also found in the lining of the heart and some other body cavities). This has the effect of inhibiting the build up of cholesterol, thereby greatly reducing the chances of cerebral and cardiac arteriosclerosis (thickening and hardening of the arteries).
• The viscosity of the water is lowered, resulting in improved blood flow thereby aiding in the prevention of cerebral and cardiac thrombosis (clotting of the blood in the circulatory system resulting in the obstruction or complete blockage of the blood flow).
• Magnetised water greatly improves the solubility of calcium thereby inhibiting crystallization and, in fact, dissolving already formed calculus (any hard, solid, concretion or deposit in any part of the body, such as kidney stones, or in the arteries) allowing it to become smaller, looser, and easily broken. It is therefore helpful in the treatment and prevention of kidney stones and cholecystitis (gallstones).
• It has been found to seemingly increase the weight of the spleen (which has various functions in modifying the structure of the blood) and thymus, heightening the body’s production of disease resistant antibodies, while also aiding anti-aging.
• It has been found to seemingly increase the content of the body’s immunoglobulin and enhance the phagocytosis (the action or process of leucocytes [white blood cells] attacking bacteria) of the liver, spleen and blood vessels endothelium. This is of considerable benefit to the cellular immune system.
• It can lower the content of blood plasma urea and free amino acid, aiding in the prevention of renal failure.
• Magnetized water has been shown to assist in the protection of the stomach mucous, promote small intestine movement, and increase the active dissolution of food, there by alleviating the level of the pathological process of stress induced ulcers.
• The treating scope of magnetized water is such that it can prevent, alleviate or cure arteriosclerosis, hypertension (abnormally high blood pressure, especially in the arteries, or a diseased condition of which this is the chief symptom), coronary heart diseases are also able to be treated.
• Gargling with magnetized water may fight gum disease.